With over 60 partner events expected for 2015, DeveloperWeek has turned into one of San Francisco’s largest week-long tech event series!
Sponsors have the option of hosting partner events during DeveloperWeek! Most of the 30+ partner events in DeveloperWeek 2014 were sold-out or at capacity, you can browse last year’s example events here.
Sponsors who host partner events receive the following promotions:
- Your event listed on website Events page and print brochure Events schedule
- Your event will receive a dedicated email blast invite to all registered attendees (4,000 – 6,000)
- Your event will receive a mention on the day that the event is hosted in the morning email to all registered attendees
We require all partner events to follow these instructions
- You are responsible for all productions and logistics around your event including procuring venues and vendors as well as managing registration, food & beverage, content / speakers
- Partner events should create their own registration webpage (we recommend eventbrite) so that you can capture registrant leads and manage your capacity
- Partner events should set their registration capacity at 2.5X the event capacity since on average free DeveloperWeek partner events will see 40% of registered attendees actually show up to the event
- Partner events are required to list “DeveloperWeek” in the title of their event, and provide a link to DeveloperWeek.com prominently within the description of their event
- Partner events must allow DeveloperWeek pass holders to attend their event for free, since we advertise to pass holders that their passes will get them into all partner events